I love creating healthy desserts that the twins love and enjoy too and this is one of my favourites.
This is a really simple and delicious sweet and is reasonably healthy. I made these baked pears for the twins last night and for Tom and I for our dessert and they were all eaten up in minutes!
What you’ll need (for 1)
– 2 pears
– 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– 1 star anise
– Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees C
– Peel the Pears an place on al foil
– Cover pears in cinnamon, agave, lemon juice and star anise
– Cover the pear in foil and place in the oven for 1 hour or until soft
– Serve with some yoghurt or ice cream and enjoy!