This might be the best recipe I’ve ever posted! I know not exactly healthy or an original recipe of mine but I simply had to share it with you! Those that know me will know that I’m quite partial to a Rosé or 2 – anything from Adelaide Hills or Provence will do the trick. I prefer my wine a little more on the dry side and it’s such a fab refreshing summer drink (seen as we live in Singapore, the land of the eternal summer, it’s my go to drink of choice)!
This Frosé (Frozen Rosé) is perfect for summer days, BBQs or any day really! So colourful and beautiful looking, it’s a great easy, entertaining drink to wow your guests.
- 1 Bottle Rosé wine
- 6 Strawberries
- Fresh Peaches or Nectarines
- Mint leaves
- Pour wine into a zip lock bag (double bag if your worried about it bursting). If you're doing double, use a few bags to be sure it fits in blender once frozen.
- Wash strawberries, remove stems and dice and add to wine bag.
- Freeze overnight (min 8-10 hours).
- When ready to serve add wine to a high power blender or food processor and blitz until it becomes like a slush.
- Serve with fresh chopped fruits and mint.