I met up with some friends at the beach today for a little picnic and splash with the kids. I made these amazing raspberry and white chocolate muffins to take and they were a huge hit!
As I use banana in these they are best eaten fresh but they will keep for 3 days refrigerated or you can even freeze them for later.
What you’ll need (makes 12)
3/4 cup of self raising flour
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 mashed bananas
2 beaten eggs
2 tbsp natural yoghurt
1/4 cup milk
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 punnet of raspberries or 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
– Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C
– Grease muffin tins with coconut oil
– In a mixing bowl add bananas and mash
– Add eggs and combine
– Add milk, yoghurt, brown sugar, flours, coconut oil, baking powder and stir until combined
– Add raspberries and choc chips and stir lightly
– Add a spoonful of the mixture into the muffin tins until mixture is just below the top
– Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean and Enjoy!