We are big fans of lamb in our house, hubby grew up on a sheep farm and I love that we get fresh Aussie lamb flown in every month from The Meat Club. As you may have guessed we are also big fans of entertaining and throwing a dinner party or BBQ, and this is one of my staple BBQ go-to recipes. I’ve even turned non-lamb eating friends with this yummy sticky Honey Balsamic Lamb Chops!
- 1 rack The Meat Club Lamb
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (thyme honey is best)
- Generous amount Sea salt and cracked pepper
- Rosemary springs to serve
- Cut lamb into individual chops and add to a container to marinate.
- Mix the EVOO, crushed garlic, balsamic, honey, salt and pepper together, and pour over the lamb chops.
- Allow to marinate for 4 hours.
- Heat a BBQ or grill pan and cook on either side for 2-3 minutes for medium rare.
- Serve with fresh rosemary, extra EVOO and honey drizzle.