This Snickers Fudge Slice is my go-to sweet treat! It’s super easy to make and I’m sure most of the ingredients you’ll already have in your pantry. A great little sweet treat to give to the kiddies too as there are no added nasties!
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ cup cashews, chopped
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium to low heat, mix peanut butter, honey and coconut oil together until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the raw cacao.
- Stir through nuts and pour into the slice tray.
- Set in the fridge for 2 hours. Once set, drizzle melted chocolate on top and return to the fridge.
- Cut into small cubes and keep in an airtight container in the fridge.