Breakfast can’t get any better than Baked Stuffed Peaches with Fresh Berries and Granola! Top this off with coconut yoghurt for a scrumptious and nutritious breakfast! This recipe is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
Want to try your hand at Baked Peaches? Shop the ingredients or watch the full recipe
- 4 yellow peaches
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1-2 cups granola of choice
- Raw honey
- Coconut yoghurt for serving
- Pre heat oven to 180.
- Cut peaches in half and remove seed and place in baking dish.
- Drizzle a little honey over each peach and fill with a few berries and top with granola.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until peaches are soft.
- Serve with coconut yoghurt and extra berries